Friday, August 15, 2008

I guess I repair jewelry now


I should have taken a before and after shot of this watch. From now on I have learned my lesson. A lady dropped this off for me to remake it for her. I truly expected to send it back to her without anything done. The watch had a brown watch band on it. The beautiful sterling silver turquoise pieces were black. You could not even tell there were snakes on them. I had no knowledge on how I was going to attach them to the watch or how I was going to finish this item. I lost sleep over it and ended up getting up in the middle of the night to start working on it. So I guess if anyone has any pieces they need work on they can bring them to me. This lady was very excited because I redid 2 watches for her that she had in a box and was not able to wear for years because she did not like the band that was on them. Now they look like something a women can wear. The watch itself was a Warner brothers character named Harley and she collects him.

No comments: